Save $ on tuition!
Call now to speak with an Admissions Counselor.
94.5% Achieve Goals
97.2% Would Recommend to a Friend
98.6% Satisfied with Studies
PENN FOSTER REVIEWS
Career Programs ... Education ... High School Diploma w/Builidng Technology Overview
High School Diploma with Concentration in
Earn your High School Diploma with a focus in Building Technology - at home, at your own pace.
Earning your High School diploma opens up new career opportunities. Even if you decide not to go on to college, your Building Technology focused High School Diploma can get you started toward a vocational diploma in electrician, plumber, or carpenter.
Your High School building technology electives are transferable to a Penn Foster trade program.
- Electrical 1: Practices for the apprentice electrician
- Electrical 2: Electrical components, conductors and wiring
- Electrical 3: Lighting, heating and climate control.
- Electrical 4: Blueprint and schematic diagram interpretation
- Electrical 5: National Electrical Code (NEC). Students use the actual code book to understand how to interpret the NEC to everyday wiring situations.
- Plumbing 1: Pipefitting, water supply systems and fixtures, fittings, valves and water heating.
- Plumbing 2: Plumbing systems and the installation process.
- Plumbing 3: Mathematics as it pertains to plumbing.
- Plumbing 4: Advanced plumbing theory and techniques.
- Plumbing 5: Installation of fixtures and appliances.
- Carpentry 1: Practical applications of basic math for use in a variety of construction tasks.
- Carpentry 2: Interpreting construction drawings, understanding building codes and layout, and the essentials of building materials.
- Carpentry 3: Hand and power tools and their applications.
- Carpentry 4: Residential framing and exterior construction.
- Carpentry 5: Interior finishing.
Career Services Included!
Graduates of the Penn Foster High School Diploma Program can take advantage of Penn Foster Career Services which includes access to information on how to search for and find that great job, tips on interviewing, preparing a cover letter, and we'll even have a Certified Professional Resume Writer help you create your resume.
Respected and Accredited
You’ll earn your Diploma regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our training programs, making Penn Foster one of the world’s largest and most respected distance learning institutions.
Enroll Today - Start Today
There's never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won't break the bank.
Call us toll free at 1-800-230-7206 for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% financing, or any questions you might have about our programs.
Best Price...Best Overall Value!
$250 Tuition Credit for each year of High School you've completed
Lower Monthly Payments • Free Shipping & Handling • Books, study guides, & learning aids included
Transfer Credits - Receive a $250 tuition credit for each year of High School you've completed. To receive transfer credits, an official transcript from an accredited institution recognized by Penn Foster must be submitted for evaluation. Transfer credits will be awarded for comparable High School subjects where a full credit has been earned. Since High School programs vary, only an evaluation by Penn Foster will determine the actual number of transfer credits to be awarded. The maximum number of transfer credits allowed is 16.
Contact Penn Foster Today. We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation!
Please let us know if you found this information useful -->